The game is tagged Open Source but I can't find them. Where can I get the sources?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Epicinium is a strategy game where nature is a finite resource. Is it worth winning a war when you end up conquering nothing but dirt and ash?
- Multiplayer battles with up to 8 players in free-for-all
- Versus-AI skirmish matches, featuring several AIs with different strategies
- Ranked and unranked matchmaking modes
- An easy-to-use map editor
Epicinium is handcrafted to bring you a fresh strategic experience:
- Well-balanced selection of buildings and units to produce, each with their carefully crafted part to play
- Global warming system, inducing a multitude of different weather effects adding to gameplay depth and variety
- A variety of maps, each with their own character, layout and intended playstyle
Thanks to fast, simultaneous turns, you don't waste time waiting for your move. Your economy and troops are influenced by the environment and increasingly severe weather effects. Players balance firepower and preservation of resources, as the victor is scored for how much nature remains when the dust settles.
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||43 days ago|
|Author||A Bunch of Hacks|
|Made with||Aseprite, Bfxr, Sublime Text, SDL, Rust|
|Tags||2D, Destruction, environment, Multiplayer, Open Source, Pixel Art, Retro, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy, War|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Discord, Homepage, Twitter, Source code|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
is the multiplayer online or local?